We went to a dinosaur exhibit at one of the malls.
In Paris you could rent one of these little sailboats and then play with them in a little pond.

Ty as the statue of liberty on a huge fun playground in Frankfurt.
While driving up in the Czech mountains one day my mom got pulled over TWICE within 20 minutes for routine drunk driving test.....
The clock tower in Prague
Prague
The Cathedral in Prague.
The Seine river in Paris
Ben and Laney by Notre Dame
Notre Dame from the back.
The Louvre
There is a golf course close to my parent's house where is a little pond. We brought bread along and fed the fish. It was really fun. When we walked back to the car we heard some frogs by another pond. It was really cool to hear how loud they were and we also spotted quite a few.
Chatting by the fountain in Jicin.
Pulling faces on the boat on the Seine river.
Czech Paradise with cool rocks.
Ben and Ty squishing through the narrow staircase going up the rocks.
The cousins...
On the Karls Bridge in Prague
Arc d' Triomphe.We had so much fun and had a hard time coming back to Utah. Laney even said that she was going to stay til she turned 6 and Ty wanted Zak to come with us to Utah. Tak fordi vi maatte komme og "crashe" jeres ferie, Mor og Far. Vi havde det rigtig sjovt.
14 comments:
Wow! That is way cool! It looked really fun! Sorry about the pics being erased! That is not fun! :(
Sorry that you guys didn't get any luck; neither did I from what my son did. We only had boring pictures around our house not like so awesome pictures from all over Europe! Awesome pictures and glad your whole family enjoyed it over there!
What a fabulous time! You are all such world Travlers, I'm so jealous! Beautiful pictures, too! Sorry about the loss of your other ones...heartbreaking... Glad you could get some of them back. Thanks for sharing! Travis especially loved the Paris pictures.
Ohhhh! My heart sank for you when I read about your pictures! (I hope Ty is still alive..heehee.) I don't know what you tried...but this same exact thing happened to my cousin and they were able to use a software program (cost about $50 i think) to get all of the pictures back off their SD card. Let me know if you'd like me to talk to her and get the info.
As for your trip! WOW! I'm completely GREEN! Amazing. The pictures you were able to sae were BEAUTIFUL and how fun that you surprised your family going over there!
I wish Dan could have restored more of them for you guys. I guess a few are better than none. Looks like an awesome trip!!!
Wow, Nadj! What a trip! I am so glad that you got to be with your family. I want to cry for you every time that you have to come home...I bet that you miss them like crazy. The selfish part of me is a little glad, I must admit...we miss you guys! Laney looks so grown up, I just can't believe it!
What a neat thing to do and suprize your mom for her bday.
Plus a get amazing trip out it too!
I'll send you our pics, but they're not as nice and artistic as yours. Reading your post made me miss you, but I think you might just have missed Ben more than you miss us if you'd still been sitting on the porch;-)
I'll send you our pics, but they're not as nice and artistic as yours. Reading your post made me miss you, but I think you might just have missed Ben more than you miss us if you'd still been sitting on the porch;-)
Looks like so much fun! and beautiful places you got to go and see. Isn't spending time with family so great! And I know what you mean how you want to still stay with family but missing a husband is more important. If I didn't love Micah more than anything I would probably be mooching off my sister at her house!
How fun! That look like such a pretty place! Bummer that your pics were deleted...
I was wondering about this trip, I never quite heard what the secret was... but how fun to surprise your Mom with a visit! Was she completely surprised, or did she find out? And how fantastic that you got to go home! The pictures you do have are awesome and amazing...so sorry for the rest that are gone. But I for one am glad you came back, even though I don't get to see you much... Miss you guys!
Wow! You guys were really in all these places?...and Paris too?! Awesome! I hope your mom passed the drunk-driving checkpoints!
That looks way fun!
Post a Comment