
A couple of weeks ago Laney, Ty and I meet up with some old friends that we knew from the first apartment we lived in. All of us have kids the same age. So there were three 4-year olds, three 2-year olds, and 3 mother, two of them being pregnant. (No, I'm not one of the pregnant ones....I can read all of your minds...) Anyway, it was a lot of fun catching up, playing, and eating.

First we went to the petting zoo with goats, llamas, ponies, ducks, a HUGE pig, and probably other animals I don't remember.

We were waiting for the petting zoo to open and I saw this huge thing out of the corner of my eye, a little bit away, and i thought to myself, that it must be a calf or something because of the size. (Please bear in mind, that there were several fences, animals in between and I was NOT right next to it.) Anyway, when we got in there I saw that it was the biggest pig I have seen in my whole life. Believe me, the picture does not do it justice. I'm still in chock.

There was also pony riding there, and Ty really wanted to ride but Laney didn't. So Laney was watching the gigantic pig while Ty was riding the pony.

I don't know if I wrote this before, but Ty is a little cowboy. When Laney is riding I have to keep pushing her little bum back onto the center of the saddle, but Ty sits like he was born on a horse (which I assure you, he was not). Anyway, when I'm walking around in meaningless circles with him, I always wonder to myself why I doing it. He could do it by himself.

After riding, petting the animals, and wandering around for a while, we decided that we had completely lost our minds and took all 6 kids to Archibald's Restaurant for lunch. I had to chuckle when we walked in and asked for a table for 3 adults and 6 kids!! But it actually went very well and it was great to catch up with old pals. Thanks ladies.
4 comments:
Its fun to catch up with old friends.
Nadja you are so funny! You make me laugh every time you post something!
Fun, fun, and funner to read your cute sense of humor! So glad Ty was not 'born on a horse', that would've been really painful.. I'm glad you got to catch up with friends, and that the big pig didn't getcha!
Du er bare SÅ ghod til at tage billeder og SÅ god til at skrive, jeg var nødt til at grine højt da jeg læste Ty sits like he was born on a horse (which I assure you, he was not). selvom jeg var alene...
Post a Comment